Campus Living seeks qualified candidates to apply for Resident Advisor positions. Every year we have about 60 positions available after spring graduation.
Campus Living requires that all RA candidates have the following:
• Minimum of a 2.5 semester and cumulative GPA
• Clear judicial record with Campus Living and the University (this does not mean you can never have been documented, it just means you met with the person you were supposed to and completed any sanctions that may have been distributed)
• Clear criminal record (no arrests, etc.)
• Must provide documentation that you have lived in a residence hall (ECU or other university) for at least one full semester
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation and benefits of the position are:
• Single room based on availability
• Choice of one of the three Purple plans (Purple 15 with $450 Pirate Bucks, Purple 40 with $350 Pirate Bucks, Purple 70 with $250 Pirate Bucks)
• Monthly stipend
• Free shirts
• Develop leadership, facilitation, management and team building skills
• An AWESOME work environment putting your academics first
• Go to https://ecu.erezlife.com/one.php
• Type in your ECU UserID and Password
• On the left side of the page, under Application and Info, click on My Job Profile.
• Fill out My Job Profile. When complete, please click SAVE on the bottom.
• On the left side of the page, click on Job Postings. Click on RA Application 2014-2015.
• Click on Apply Now in the top right of the screen.
• Click on New RA Application in the circle and a green circle with a black check mark will appear.
• Fill out the New RA Application. When complete, click SAVE, then click on supporting docs.
• Under Supporting Documentation, submit your Resume and References. You will need to submit 3 References. When complete, click on SAVE, and then click on SUBMIT. Under Submit Application, check the "I agree" statement and click on Submit.
Please remember to fill out EVERYTHING on your application. You will not be able to submit your application without completing everything!
If you have any questions, please contact Marcus Silver at SILVERM@ecu.edu.
Only those applicants with complete application packets, clear judicial record, and minimum GPAs will be considered for open positions.
To be considered for 2014-2015 openings, application packets must be submitted online by Friday, January 31, 2014.
When you apply for a 2014-2015 RA position, you will receive an email from eRez Life to notify you of your application status. Provided you meet the minimum qualifications (semester and cumulative GPA of 2.5 and acceptable conduct record), you will proceed to the Carousel Process and RA Interview. If you do not receive any notification by February 5, 2014, please contact Marcus Silver at SILVERM@ecu.edu.
The carousel event is designed to give us a chance to get to know you, for you to learn more about the responsibilities of being an RA.
Following this event, candidates will have an individual interview with a Campus Living Staff member between February 10-21.
• You will receive notification via email on March 21, 2014.
Resident Advisor Application Requirements
By submitting my online application, I acknowledge that:
· I have read the Resident Advisor Job Overview and I understand the Resident Advisor position requires a minimum of 20 hours per week time commitment, the ability to meet weeknight/weekend duty schedules, and the ability to attend RA training before Fall (early August) and Spring (early January) semesters.
· I do not have a Resident Advisor position at any point in the selection process (interviews, training course, and hirable pool) until I am offered in writing a Resident Advisor Employment Agreement by Campus Living.
· I understand that if selected for an RA position, I cannot have another job my first semester.
· Campus Living Housing Application Process is separate from the RA Selection Process and I will plan for my own housing needs.
· All information on this application is accurate.Any misrepresentation may result in my application being rejected; and/or my name removed from the hirable pool of candidates.
Click for Application
Assistant Director of Programming, Selection and Leadership
RA Recruitment and Selection Team Leader