Campus Recreation and Wellness offers a variety of student employment positions in our facilities and programs. These positions include paid-hourly employees, internships and graduate assistants.
Paid-Hourly Student Workers
- Campus Recreation and Wellness hires work study as well as self-help. For information on open positions and application instructions, follow the instructions below.
- go to http://ecu.peopleadmin.com
- click on "Student Positions" from the picture prompts
- search advertising department for "Campus Recreation and Wellness"
- click "View Details" on any position that interests you and review the job details
- click "Apply for this Job"
- you will then need to login in with your pirate ID and password, create an account (unless you have already done so) and follow the prompts/instructions
- Click here to learn about CRW's available semester long internships. Internships are available in several different areas of the department.