• $100/semester faculty/staff/alum members
• $50 students
Non-members are not eligible
- Rent 1 of any one 1 item (1 tent, 1 boat such as 1 canoe or 1 sit-on-top, 1 sleeping bag, 1 stove, etc. Tandems boats will come with 2 paddles/life jackets) as many times as you want in a semester.
- Returned equipment must sit for 1 day before the same user may rent the equipment again (i.e. equipment returned on Monday cannot be rented again by the same user until Wednesday).
- Additional rental items available at standard rate.
- Length of rental is limited to 1 weekend and/or 1 day (overnight) rental, excluding breaks within a semester (fall break, spring break, etc). A co-op member may rent equipment over in-semester breaks at no extra charge.
- Equipment is not available for equipment co-op rental between semesters.
- Normal late fees, damage or cleaning fees apply to all items.
- Rates are not pro-rated and are good through the start of each semester to last day of exams.
- All other rental policies apply.