Campus Recreation and Wellness offers programming designed to promote healthy, active lifestyles. These programs have been created for any group or organization looking to provide its members with fun, inspirational and valuable activities. We can assist you by:
- Providing knowledgeable, high-energy workshop facilitators, sports officials, or other staffing resources.
- Encouraging healthy lifestyles, teamwork and communication within your organization.
- Tackling a variety of topics in a supportive environment.
- Identifying and reserving space/facilities and/or equipment for your program or event.
Experience recreational opportunities; fulfill program credits for your organization or Residence Hall; and promote team building by taking advantage of one of our custom programs.
Select from one of our ready-to-serve program models, or custom build your event by completing the “Build Your Own Program” feature on our web site. You can create practically any programmatic happening for your group including wellness seminars, adventure trips, and sport experiences.
How do I register for a custom program?
- Click on the Custom Program Request Form below.
- Be prepared to provide the following information when you submit your online request
- First and second choices for program dates
- Preferred time and location (SRC Option)
- Your name and contact information
- Group name and projected number of participants
- Requests should be made a minimum of two weeks prior to your desired program date.
- Some fees may apply. Charges will be assessed to cover staff costs and other related expenses. Contact us at 328-6387 to get more information on your program and applicable costs.
You should hear from us within two business days of your submittal. All programs are contingent on staffing and facility availability. Questions? Call us at 328-6387 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom Program Request Form