In your exciting position, students will come to you with any and all questions they have about life on campus. It is important to have an idea of the wellness resources that you can refer them to, but it is also important to include wellness in your programs so that students are reminded of your commitment to the dimensions of wellness. This page includes resources and tips for living well and promoting wellness for your residents.
Are you interested in having someone from our department come and do a presentation for your residents? Click here
for more information on the programs we have to offer and to request a program through Campus Wellness.
Another alternative is to bring your residents to one of our many Campus Wellness programs and events. Be sure to check out our calendar of events for a complete listing of what’s going on in Campus Wellness. For more information, feel free to give us a call at 328-5171.
Need a bulletin board on a health topic but don’t know where to start? Well, you’re in the right place. Campus Wellness has put together bulletin boards for you on various health topics. Feel free to download and use these for your halls. Click here for bulletin boards.
Is there a bulletin you were looking for but didn’t see? Feel free to contact us at 328-5171 or email@example.com
to make a suggestion on other topics we can include.
Be a Role Model for Wellness
As a Resident Advisor, you can be a role model for wellness by living a healthy, balanced lifestyle and sharing what you do to stay well with your residents.
- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet.
- Be Active - join an intramural team, take an exercise or mind body dance class, walk around campus, etc.
- Participate in a community service event (MLK Day of Service, Relay for Life, etc.)
- Maintain an optimistic attitude
- Be realistic, accept help, practice gratitude, and forgiveness.
- Get enough sleep.
- Maintain composure, wisdom, and compassion no matter what the situation.