Checklist for New Pirates
New Pirates need to ensure the following health related items are complete prior to arriving for the semester:
- Submit all required immunization information. You cannot attend classes without meeting the state law requirements. Click here to find out what is required and how to comply with the immunization law.
- Tell us about your health history, medications, allergies, etc. Click here to login to Online Student Health to fill out the Report of Medical History Form.
- Once registered for classes, either enroll in, or waive out of, the Student Health Insurance Plan. Click here to find out more information, look at plan benefits, or to enroll/waive.
- Are you under 18? If so, have a parent/guardian complete and return this Consent for Treatment of Patients Under 18. Return it by fax, mail, or dropping it off to us when you come for orientation or move in.
- Follow us on Twitter to stay updated (@ECU_SHS) or "like" us on Facebook (ECU Student Health Services)!