The service calendar outlines all of ECU Transit's service exceptions and other noteworthy dates for a given semester. Service exceptions are planned ahead of time and occur whenever service is modified or canceled for a given date. This is typically due to holidays, breaks or other scenarios which affect the academic calendar. Normal service is planned unless otherwise noted.
Tuesday, April 26: State Holiday Makeup Day
Because Friday classes will be held on this date, all daytime service will operate according to Friday schedules. Normal Tuesday service will resume at 6:30pm.
Wednesday, April 27: Reading Day
In response to anticipated low ridership on Reading Day, the following schedule changes will be in effect:
- Route 301 Gold will operate with a single shuttle on a reduced schedule approximately every 30 minutes.
- Route 305 West End Express will not operate.
- Route 610 Minges Park & Ride will operate with a single shuttle on a reduced schedule approximately every 15 minutes.
- All 800-series Night Combination routes (with the exception of 850 Pirate Ride) will operate in lieu of all 400- and 500-series routes all day from 7:00am until their last trips depart campus at 10:00pm.
- Routes 302 Red, 304 Campus Shuttle, 850 Pirate Ride, Pirate Access, and SafeRide will operate according to their normal schedules.
Thursday, May 5: Exams End
All service for the Spring 2016 semester ends according to normal schedules.