Tuesday, January 10th, 2017
ECU Transit will be operating on a normal schedule. All fixed routes and SafeRide services will adhere to their predetermined schedules. RDU Shuttles will be picking up from RDU at 1:00 PM. For important information regarding RDU Shuttles, please e-mail email@example.com.
Monday, January 9th, 2017
To accommodate students' return to campus, ECU Transit will run on the following modified schedule:
- 301 Gold - Shuttling beginning at 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- 850 Pirate Ride - Shuttling beginning at 6:30 PM to 12:30 AM
- SafeRide will be operating from 6:30 PM to 2:15 AM
- RDU Shuttle - pickup from RDU at 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM
ECU Transit will continue to post important information and updates here. For information regarding RDU Shuttles, Please e-email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, January 8th, 2017
Due to current weather and road conditions, ECU Transit has suspended the following services:
- 303 Blue and 307 Walmart are CANCELED
- 850 Pirate Ride is CANCELED
- RDU Shuttle - pickup from RDU at 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM
ECU Transit will continue to monitor weather conditions and post important updates here. For important information regarding RDU shuttle service, please email email@example.com